Learn how JLKD helps families in Chicago’s western suburbs
Learn about the benefits of membership
Financially support JLKD’s work in our community
See what’s coming up on our calendar
- Educating 1,200+ area children on the importance of healthy diet and exercise
- Providing breakfast to 350 students to help prepare them for their school day
- Granted 100+ holiday wishes for Salvation Army children
- Rewarding high school student volunteers with 29 college scholarships
- Promoting new ideas in education with grants to 14 local teachers
The Junior League of Kane & DuPage Counties, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
To train volunteers to improve the lives of children at risk in the community by promoting literacy, developing self-esteem, and providing positive programming.