Join the Junior LeagueMake a difference. Create lasting commitments. Build better communities.
A Legacy of Making a Difference
Do you want to improve the lives of children in your community? Are you passionate about volunteering?
We are looking for enthusiastic women who are committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving our community. JLKD accepts and trains new members twice a year, in the fall and in the spring. New Member classes are offered twice annually in the Fall (September to December) and Spring (January to May). Learn more about the new member experience.
JLKD reaches out to all women who…
Top 5 Reasons to Join
- Meet like-minded women in your community.
- Help at-risk women and children 0-5 in your community through volunteer opportunities.
- Receive valuable leadership training.
- Utilize your skills and develop new ones through leadership opportunities.
- Gain access to an inspiring network of women, including more than 150 JLKD members and 155,000+ women in Junior Leagues worldwide. Learn more about worldwide Junior League benefits.