Join the Junior LeagueMake a difference. Create lasting commitments. Build better communities.
A Legacy of Making a Difference
Do you want to improve the lives of women and children in your community? Are you passionate about volunteering? Are you interested in meeting other women in your area? Would you like to benefit from professional trainings and hands on experience?
We are looking for enthusiastic women who are committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving our community, which is the mission of all Junior Leagues. The Junior League of Kane & DuPage Counties, Inc. (JLKD) accepts and trains new members all year long! Applications are accepted from July 1- December 1 and then again from January 1-May 1.
JLKD reaches out to all women who…
Top 5 Reasons to Join
1. Meet like-minded women in your community.
2. Help at-risk women and children 0-5 in your community through volunteer opportunities.
3. Receive valuable leadership training.
4. Utilize your skills and develop new ones through leadership opportunities.
5. Get to know the organizations and community partners also aligned to similar missions.